What type of compensation can I receive if I have been hurt in an accident?

When someone is injured in an accident, one of the most common questions a client will ask is: What types of compensation am I entitled to? Compensation is often referred to as “Damages.”

Depending on your specific case and injury (or injuries), you may be entitled to compensation for damages including but not limited to:

  1. Medicals Bills (past and future);
  2. Pain and Suffering (past and future);
  3. Lost Wages;
  4. Loss of Earning Capacity (wages you could have earned in the future but for your injury);
  5. Disability;
  6. Emotional Damages;
  7. Loss of Enjoyment of Life;
  8. Scarring (if you have a physical scar from injury or surgery).

If you have been injured in any type of accident (car wreck, offshore, slip and fall etc.), call my office immediately and Let Me Work For You.